Langsung ke konten utama

Are You An Unemployed Teacher

Are You An Unemployed Teacher

Image source: http://media.tumblr.com/4f84e64ecd5ecf0aba804cb5d4c89787/tumblr_inline_mp2e6ewSl81qz4rgp.jpg

It is a tragedy what is happening in our local school districts. The budget crunch is depleting jobs in the public sector at rapid rates. Collective bargaining agreements are no longer available in many states. If you are an unemployed teacher and your contract wasnt renewed, I can empathize with you, I too became an unemployed teacher.



Recently on an NPR broadcast, Sean Cavanagh, who covers state education policy for Education Week, was interviewed about the current cuts. Mr. Cavanagh shared that in Milwaukee, 354 teachers will be laid off, in Chicago a thousand. Nationwide the total estimated layoffs for school employees were around 60,000.It is hard to wrap your head around this actually happening to our children nation wide.



As if the challenges of assessments, the increase of students at risk and over crowded classroom werent enough, can you imagine what an increase in unemployed teachers will do? The children didnt have the support they deserved in many states before these layoffs occurred.



When I became an unemployed teacher I immediately began researching other options. Being resourceful is a skill we have learned to master. I was not willing to be a victim of the political agendas and economic downturn. I took control of my destiny and economy. I believed in my worthiness and would not allow the self sabotaging conversations to begin.



It was scary at first I have to admit, leaving my teaching job, my benefits, and my students. There are other ways however, if you are willing to step out of your comfort zone where you can use your creative talents and communication skills in service to others. I can share with you first hand trying something new was a relief compared to struggling financially and worrying about how my family and I were going to survive. Didnt you always teach your students to not be afraid to try new things and that they could be anything they wanted to be? Well, the same goes for you.



Did you ever dream about writing your own book? Or helping more children around the world? Did you want to travel somewhere but couldnt because of your school schedule? Did you ever feel as a teacher you werent properly compensated for all of the time and devotion you put in? I know I have.



Our purpose as a teacher is to improve the quality of life for children. If you are an unemployed teacher know that you have other options.



What if I told you, I knew a way? This new way will absolutely blow your mind. You will be able to work your own schedule leveraging the power of the internet. You are already internet savvy. No more late nights of correcting papers, bus duty or dealing with absentee parents. No more teachers room gossip to drag you down or worrying if a cyber bullying report needs to be filled out.



Instead of being an unemployed teacher, you can become a business owner instead working from home or wherever you wish as long as theres internet access. You can use your skills and talents you already have, build upon them and generate your former annual salary in a fraction of the time. I discovered there were people on-line making my former annual salary by 10 in the morning. They generated that income while they slept.



I never knew this world existed from the confines of my classroom walls. I still teach but my audience is different. Now, my goal is to help millions of children across the globe.



Take the time to research your options available. Contact me if you are interested in learning more. Thank you for inspiring and empowering so many children and creating a better world.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

4 Types of College Grants for Veterans

Image source: http://financialaidtoolkit.ed.gov/resources/types-of-aid-short-version.png 4 Types of College Grants for Veterans If you're a army service veteran, you can apply for university grants for veterans to get assistance to fund and comprehensive your university degree. There are a couple of instruments from where you will be able to get these grants. Before you apply for any grant think about to decide on the next points: The class of degree that you only prefer to comprehensive The record of colleges where you can glance at It is only after getting examined these two points deserve to you move ahead with searching for the funding instruments. Types of grants 1. Grants from Private Organizations Private corporations is purely about evidently featuring university grants to veterans who seek to reinforce their employment talents by way of improving their schooling. You would ought to computer screen economic need and also that you only have exhausted other instruments of tut...

Government Grants For College - Getting a College Grant Maybe Easier Than You Think

Image source: http://www.clearwatersun.org/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/Piano_Keys.282120422_std.gif Government Grants For College - Getting a College Grant Maybe Easier Than You Think You lastly got accepted into the faculty of your dreams. You made a decision on an immense, you came across a roommate on an off-campus apartment, you even have a little money your mom and dad saved up just for this occasion. Unfortunately, you still don't recognise how you are going to pay for classes. There are scholarships nonetheless the competition is fierce and the quantity out there is restricted. You can essentially take out a loan nonetheless after consideration you'll be paying again extra than you took out. How about some free money from the government? Yes, you saw that efficiently. There are an unlimited range of government agencies that have government grants for faculty scholars. These grants supply permitted candidates with money that you are going to never ought to essentially ...

An Introduction to Underwater Archaeology

Image source: http://nauticalarch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/PB-46.jpg An Introduction to Underwater Archaeology While marine archaeology is specially confined to the instructional and scientific world, it hope to be would becould moderately effectively be saw that every and every diver who explores a spoil has an archaeological consideration and legal accountability. Both the seabed and a lot greater and masses of freshwater site dangle compelling historic secrets. Rules for the Amateur Although each and every dive has the capacity to designated historic artifacts, concentrated methodical surveying is an altogether greater severe commercial, as is the bodily method of excavating and recording any unearths. Archaeological divers can as a cease result be situated in one in all 2 more than a few instructions - the severe expert diving archaeologist, and the enthusiastic novice. Although the next's a container where amateurs may make an primarily optimistic contribution, it is eas...